The procedure of get your Chinese drivers license in Shanghai
--- Convert your foreign driver's license to Chinese Drivers License
Last Update: April 1, 2010
1. Get your foreign drivers license translation done at the appropriate agency and it would be kept in the sealed envelope. [Shang Car would visit you and pick up your driver's license to get it translated in advance]
2. Arrange a Health Check time to Local Road Authority in Qing Chun Rd., Xinzhuang. [Shang Car's staff will company you to have a Health check there] It's about 10 Minutes for the test. Since the health forms are all in Chinese, we help to fill in the forms.
3. Get an Examination Question Bank at the counter and they will give you the examination date. It's about highway code test guidance. Shang car will help you to confirm the date of examination
4. Be there on time at the appointed date, take your examination there. Once passing your test, you spend a few minutes getting processed, and get your Chinese drivers license the same day.
See you on the road and drive safety.
Documents that you need to bring at the date of Health Check:
- Original passport
- Driver's license
- Work & Residence Permit (in Shanghai)
- A translated Foreign Drivers License [Shang Car prepares that]
Service fee: RMB 1,500 [prepaid] Service fee includes all government fee:
Send your enquiry today to email@example.com about your driver's license conversion